Simplify your music workflow through our sourceaudio platform.
Search, receive, audition, drag & drop, and collaborate
+ export cue sheets without ever leaving Adobe Premiere.
Focus on your project and simplify your workflow without ever leaving your Adobe Premiere environment!
Music Search & Discovery…
Search all the MFP catalogs inside Adobe Premiere. Create, receive, and manage your music playlists.
Export Complete Cue Sheets…
Creating cue sheets has never been easier or faster. Export Rapid Cue formatted cue sheets directly from the timeline. Tap into all the MFP metadata. Over 145k tracks (and growing).
- OSX & Windows Compatible
The SourceAudio panel works in both Windows and OSX. Access any sites on the SourceAudio platform that you have an active account with!
- Firewall Access
Are your edit bays locked down by a firewall? No problem, we can give you simple instructions on how to enable secure access to our panel.
SourceAudio Adobe Panel Beta
Current Version: A22
Welcome to the testing beta for our new Adobe Panel! This started as a small project that has gained a lot of traction, and we’re excited to get in front of new testers!
Disclaimer: While the repo says “beta”, it’s technically closer to an alpha. There will be things that might not work. If you find one, please make an issue!
- Windows or OSX
- Adobe Premiere CC 2017 or 2018
- A SourceAudio Account
- Experience as a SourceAudio user
- This test is meant for people that already know how to use SourceAudio. This is not a good entry point for new users… yet.
- Install Adobe Premiere CC
- Make sure Premiere is closed
- Download and install the ZXP Installer from http://zxpinstaller.com/
- Download the latest release
- Use the ZXP Installer to install the
SourceAudioAdobePanel_AXX.zxpfile. (Drag and drop is finicky, just browse select it)
- Start Premiere, and go to
Window > Extensions > SourceAudio
- Drag and Drop: Any time you see a track inside the panel, you can click and drag it directly into your timeline. The panel will automatically download and update the placement when it’s done. You can also select multiple tracks and drag them all.
- Manage Received Tracks: You can see all the tracks you’ve been sent in one quick list in the panel. Ideal for editors who need a quick reference to tracks sent by their Music Supervisor.
- Site Search: Search all the sites your account is connected to and filter by SFX to quickly find tracks to add to your project.
- Playlists: View and manage your playlists from inside Premiere.
- Cuesheet Export: Instantly save your audio timeline into a RapidCue formatted cuesheet, complete with any metadata your tracks had entered into SourceAudio.
- Dynamic Lists: Easily reference recently played with our dynamic history list.
- Automatic Organization: Easily have added tracks added to paths relative to your project folder, or a specific folder of your choosing.
- My panel crashed or something unexpected happened! What do I do?
Please make an issue in this repo with as much detail as you can. If you’re comfortable with this sort of thing, head to http://localhost:7778/ select the panel, and then take a screenshot of the most recent logs in there and include it in your report.
- How do I change my settings?
In the bottom-left corner of the panel is a cog menu that has your options to change the site you’re currently in, settings, and log out.
- I have a buddy that wants to test out the panel, can I share it with them?
Sure! Please ensure they understand this is still in the testing phase, and that they meet the requirements above.
- Can you add my very special feature into the panel?
Mayyyyyybe. Make an issue with your request, detailing the feature and why you think it’d be useful.
- How will I know when a new version comes out?
For the moment, check back here. I’ll add some auto-notification from the panel itself in a future release.
- Can I use this in production?
I wouldn’t recommend it, but I’m not your mom.